$670 - $695 per week
6/45 West Row,
City, ACT 2601
Rent ID: 4608294
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Apply now: 2 Bedroom apartment in the sought after Mayfair building!
**Please pre-apply for this property. A private viewing can then be arranged with shortlisted and/or pre-approved applicants. Open homes are now available under strict Covid-19 health guidelines. Only two members of the same household will be permitted to inspect the property with 15 minute intervals. Checking in, hand sanitizing and face masks are mandatory. **
Located within the prestigious Mayfair complex, this stunning apartment is positioned in the centre of Canberra's CBD. With ANU, the Canberra Centre, City Offices and much more all within short walking distance of the apartment, you won't find a more convenient and stylish location! With a secure assigned car space, and the Civic bus interchange and light rail less than a five minute walk away, residents are spoiled for easy transport options. Don't miss your chance to view this stunning two bedroom, two bathroom apartment, contact our friendly team to apply today!
- Both bedrooms with built-in robes, the master features an ensuite
- Energy Efficiency Rating of 6
- 2.6 m high ceilings
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning / heating for year round comfort
- Stone and laminate kitchen bench tops
- Simpson washing machine and dryer, built in iLve kitchen appliances
- Full height bathroom tiling
- 1 Allocated car space and storage cage
- Access to the fully equipped gym and landscaped BBQ areas.
- Great restaurants, cafes and shops surrounding the Mayfair building
- 6 and 12 month lease terms available. Alternative lease terms to be considered on application.
Bond and Rent:
A bond equal to four weeks rent will be required before the commencement of the lease. Here at PRDnationwide, we accept rent weekly, fortnightly or monthly and our preferred payment method is direct debit.
Interested in applying for this property?
After you register or view the property, you'll receive a link from our leasing system snug.com/apply/prdcanberra
Whilst care has been taken in gathering details for properties for lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided
12 month lease is the standard lease term - anything longer or shorter will be advertised or considered upon application.
If the rent price has a range, EG: $350 - $400 per week, this means that the owner is willing to consider offers between the two price ranges.
It is policy to either view the property, or have someone view the property on your behalf before your application can be accepted.
Pets will be considered upon application only.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for City
Lifestyle in City
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. 6/45 West Row, City is unfurnished and available to rent.