6/44 Wellington Street,
St Kilda, VIC 3182
$2,086 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th October 2021
Rent ID: 3493205
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
fully renovated 1930's apartment in great location
Part of a boutique art deco complex with classic period features, this spacious apartment has been tastefully renovated throughout. Embracing period charm without compromising any modern conveniences, this stylish apartment is located within easy walk to the 'top end' of Chapel Street, close to vibrant Fitzroy and Barkly Streets. Enjoy a wide selection of cafes, restaurants, shops, and transport options with beautiful Albert Park Lake and the beach a short walk away.
Features of the two bedroom apartment include:
- Entry hall
- Stylish kitchen with s/steel appliances, feature tiling and abundant storage
- Small private court yard area
- Light filled lounge room with decorative open fire place and reverse cycle heating / cooling
- Large master bedroom with floor to ceiling built in robes
- Smaller second bedroom/home office
- Bright bathroom incorporating laundry facilities
- Polished floorboards
- Automatic gates with secure entry
- One off street parking space
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property. *Virtual video inspection soon to be available*
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Kilda
Lifestyle in St Kilda
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
6/44 Wellington Street, St Kilda, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in St Kilda.