6/44 Rutland Street,
Allawah, NSW 2218
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4374730
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Top Floor Unit with Water Views
Lovely unit in security block on the top floor with water views. Situated close to Allawah train station, shops and park as well as being close to Hurstville CBD.
- Large 2 bedroom unit, main with mirrored built-in robe
- Both bedrooms have large sunny balconies
- L shaped lounge and dining, another balcony off the dining room
- Internal laundry
- Single lock up garage
Please contact HT Wills for more enquiries and schedule your private inspection!
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Allawah
Lifestyle in Allawah
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Allawah is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 6/44 Rutland Street, Allawah.