$330 PW / $1434 PCM
Parkville, VIC 3052
$1,434 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4086416
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
One Bedroom Delight
To book a private inspection, please text or call Shiwani on 0427 792 986.
Neat one bedroom apartment within well maintained security entrance block prime location virtually opposite Royal Children Hospital within walking distance to public transport and lush park lands.
- Open-plan kitchen/living area
- Gas cooking facilities,
- Bedroom with built-in-robes and ensuite bathroom with bath
- Communal laundry
*Please note photos are indicative only*
To inspect this property, go to Request an Inspection and select one of the inspection times available and REGISTER your details to attend. YOU MUST REGISTER so we can notify you if an inspection is cancelled and we will also let you know if a similar property becomes available to lease.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Parkville
Lifestyle in Parkville
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Parkville could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 6/44 Gatehouse, Parkville today!