5/43 Frome Avenue,
Frankston, VIC 3199
$1,108 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 9th February 2021
Rent ID: 4233066
- 0 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Near New Studio Apartment with Priv Balcony; Close to local shops
Studio 5 is available located upstairs!! Great facilities with a balcony.
Enjoy all that modern living has to offer in this very generously sized studio apartment. The rooms in this complex are the largest of all the other design builds. The landlord has gone above and beyond to make this the top of luxury living with large rooms, built in robes, and beautiful courtyards or balcony for the upstairs apartment.
Rooms include bedroom nook with built in wardrobe, ample living area with plenty of room for dining and living area plus access to private, low maintenance outdoor courtyard. Also on site is communal kitchen and laundry area, common outdoor living area, and some off-street parking.
The location is perfect for access to Foot Street shops - only one block away while, Monash University and the Frankston Hospital are only a few blocks away.
*Utilities charged separately - $35PCM. Strictly no pets.
**Please ensure you register for the inspection so the agent knows to expect you and you can be notified of any cancellations or time changes.
Other studios also available:
- $260 per week - Studio 1 - Downstairs with backyard - available 12/02/2021
- $260 per week - Studio 4 - Downstairs with backyard - available 16/02/2021
- $255 per week - Studio 5 - Upstairs with large front balcony - available 09/02/2021
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Frankston
Lifestyle in Frankston
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 1 bathroom studio. 5/43 Frome Avenue, Frankston is unfurnished and available to rent.