6/43 Everton Road,
Strathfield, NSW 2135
$1,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 22nd June 2021
Rent ID: 4450951
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Oversized One Bedroom Apartment!
Impressive one bedroom apartment opposite Strathfield Train Station and moment's walk to shops and local amenities
- Modern kitchen with stain less steel appliances & ample storage space
- Oversized living area with abundance of natural light and high ceilings
- Double sized bedroom with large built in wardrobe
- Polished timber floorboards throughout
- Modern bathroom with internal laundry equipped with dryer & washing machine
- Secure car space
- Boutique security complex
Contact 9736 1699 to arrange an inspection!
1 Open space
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Strathfield
Lifestyle in Strathfield
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Strathfield is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 6/43 Everton Road, Strathfield.