6/41-43 Calliope Street,
Guildford, NSW 2161
$1,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4379591
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Affordable Two Bedroom Unit with Air-Conditioning and Lock-Up Garage!
Situated on the top floor with an air-conditioned living area, this affordable and sunny unit is not one to miss!
+ Bright and carpeted air-conditioned living area
+ Large main bedroom with mirrored built-in wardrobe
+ Spacious second bedroom also with a built-in wardrobe
+ Kitchen with electric cook-top and oven
+ Light-filled bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
+ Internal laundry
+ Sunny balcony overlooking the secure common courtyard
+ Single lock-up garage
+ Available from 15th April 2021
+ Book your inspection via the details below
100m to St Patricks Guildford
240m to Guildford Public School
450m to Guildford Railway Station
600m to Guildford Swimming Centre
WANT TO INSPECT? Register by following steps below.
1. If on realestate.com.au or starrpartners.com.au
click on the `BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME or REQUEST AN INSPECTION TIME or INSPECT ' button
2. If you are on the realestate.com.au
or domain.com.au website click on the `EMAIL AGENT' button and follow steps
3. If you register and no inspection times are available you will be sent an SMS of future inspection times
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any changes, cancellations or future inspection times.
"Advertising disclaimer: The information provided herewith has been furnished to us. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely on their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate".
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Guildford
Lifestyle in Guildford
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Guildford includes fully fenced. Apply to rent 6/41-43 Calliope Street, Guildford today!