6/40 Le Geyt Street,
Windsor, QLD 4030
$1,040 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 23rd April 2020
Rent ID: 3824280
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great Value & Close to City - Watch Property Video
Ideally located with quick and easy access into the city, this neat and tidy one bedroom unit represents great value.
High ceilings and beautiful bi-fold doors create a great sense of space and open plan style living.
With timber floorboards throughout, good-sized kitchen with ample storage and fridge included, this home is full of character.
Consider the features:
*Close to public transport
*Close to Homezone shopping precinct
*Easy access to Inner City Bypass
*Off street parking
HOW TO INSPECT OR APPLY
With calls to minimise our human to human contact due to COVID-19 we are promoting a safer way to lease your new home that is safer for you and your family.
1. Send us an enquiry and watch our property walk-through video.
2. Submit your application using 1Form with the inspection code 'rentstar' - if you're applying for an NRAS property you'll need to download our NRAS application from www.rentstar.com.au/nras.
3. If your application is approved/short-listed we can arrange a physically inspection prior to confirming the tenancy.
Some of our vacant properties do have inspection times available which you can select using the 'Book Now' button, but these are limited to no more than 10 people per inspection.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Windsor
Lifestyle in Windsor
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 6/40 Le Geyt Street, Windsor before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how