6/40 Borrodale Road,
Kingsford, NSW 2032
Rent ID: 4249222
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SPACIOUS FRESHLY PAINTED & NEW CARPET TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
This beautifully presented two bedroom apartment has been freshly painted and has new carpet. It also features open plan lounge / dining, modern kitchen with breakfast bar, good sized balcony, quiet location, modern bathroom with bath, both bedrooms have built in wardrobes, internal laundry with dryer included & secure undercover car space.
Close to Kingsford Junction's shops, restuarants, transport including light rail, schools hospital and UNSW.
For more information please call Lisa on 0416 774 866 or email email@example.com
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingsford
Lifestyle in Kingsford
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 6/40 Borrodale Road, Kingsford. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.