6/4 Pitt Owen Avenue,
Arncliffe, NSW 2205
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4364426
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two Bedroom Unit in Cul-De-Sac
Well presented 2 bedroom apartment with sunroom, this property is situated on the first floor of a two level security complex. The building is located in a cul-de-sac, close to Arncliffe and Banksia stations, local shopping and schools. The apartment has sweeping views of Botany Bay and surrounding district. Easy access to M5 and close to CBD.
- 2 bedrooms plus sunroom
- Polished timber flooring throughout
- Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Bathroom with laundry facilities
- Security building and lockup garage
- The attractive complex has been recently refurbished with new windows, doors, security system and a refresh to the common areas.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Arncliffe
Lifestyle in Arncliffe
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Arncliffe could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 6/4 Pitt Owen Avenue, Arncliffe today!