6/4 Adelaide Street,
West Ryde, NSW 2114
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4654209
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Tastefully Renovated! Cozy 1 Bedroom Unit!
This tastefully renovated apartment is positioned on the middle floor in a private security block of units. With features like a large bedroom with ensuite bathroom, walk in robe, kitchen with stainless steel appliances, generous combined lounge & dining, security intercom access this property suits all lifestyles!
This unit comprises of:
- Bedroom with en suite and walk in robe
- Large dining & living area
- Kitchen with stainless steal appliances and plenty of cupboard space
- Allocated car space
Don't miss out, enquire and register your interest now!
For a full and comprehensive list of our currently available rental properties, please visit the Green Real Estate website at www.grea.com.au and register your details for us to advise you of specific properties that match your criteria.
For any enquiries, please don't hesitate to contact Green Real Estate on the details below.
Phone: 02 9807 8899
Fax: 02 9807 8988
Address: 994 Victoria Road, West Ryde NSW 2114
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West Ryde
Lifestyle in West Ryde
Picture yourself living at 6/4 Adelaide Street, West Ryde. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.