$500 - $530
6/4-6 Coleridge Street,
Riverwood, NSW 2210
$2,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3822406
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious Unit with Air Con ad Floorboards in Prime Location on A No Through Road (Furnished/Unfurnished)
This ultra bright and modern 2-bedroom unit in a secure unit block at the end of a no through road is offering what you can expect as your new home including undercover entertainment sized balcony of the north facing large living/dining room, separate kitchen with gas cooking and large lock-up garage and more. Nestled in the quiet street end with only three minutes walking distance to Riverwood centre - Cafes, Restaurants and Riverwood Train Station.
Key Features include:
- A spacious and bright lounge and dining
- Sunny and large private balcony with ample space for entertainment and gathering
- Modern kitchen features window off balcony bench top, gas cooktop, oven dishwasher and ducted rangehood;
- Two great size bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes
- Two bathrooms (one joined with internal laundry)
- Timber look laminate floorboards
- Split system air conditioner in living/dining
- Large lock-up garage in secure car park
PLEASE CONTACT AGENT FOR MORE INFO AND INSPECTION
HOW TO APPLY?
Best to apply online on www.realestate.com.au through 1form. (on the page for this property)
Alternatively, download the application form on www.raywhiteriverwood.com.au (on the page for this property)
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or the office at 60 Thurlow Street, Riverwood
Please provide the following with your application:
- Please provide 100 points of identification (if you are a non-Australian resident we will also require a copy of your visa) : Current drivers licence (40 points), Birth Certificate (30 points), Proof of age card (30 points), Passport (40 points), Medicare card (20 points), Credit card (20 points), Motor vehicle registration certificate (10 points), Bank statement (10 points), Telephone account statement (10 points), Gas account statement (10 points), Electricity account statement (10 points)
- Proof of rental history: Last four rental receipts or print out of the rental ledger
- Proof of current address: Utility statements (no greater than six months old) or Council rates notice
- Proof of income: Three recent pay slips or bank statement. If self-employed - tax returns and business registration
DISCLAIMER: The information contained herein has been provided by our Principal and third parties, which we merely pass on without any representation or warranty given, intended or implied by us as to its correctness and with no liability accepted by us in this regard. You must rely upon your own inquiries as to its accuracy.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Riverwood
Lifestyle in Riverwood
Walk to everything from 6/4-6 Coleridge Street, Riverwood. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- Deposit Taken
- 24/2-8 Short Road, River...
- $560/wk. Inspection by appointment, negotiable.
- 118 /1 Vermont Crescent,...
- Inspection from 28 March
- 408/7 Washington Avenue,...