6/38 Mort Street,
Braddon, ACT 2612
$2,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4383290
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Enjoy life in the heart of Braddon
This fantastic apartment in the Habitat building is not to be missed, Spacious living with an entertainer's balcony. Positioned for lifestyle within the eclectic and diverse Braddon retail and dining precinct. Enjoy the diversity of an open plan Kitchen, Living, Dining, Generously proportioned main bedroom, plus multi purpose room with ample space for a queen bed or large home office set up.
Washer, Dryer and Fridge included.
- Two good sized rooms
- Roof top pool and BBQ area
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Ariston appliances
- Basement parking
- Lift access
- Large Balcony
- No current EER
The suburb is one of the oldest suburbs in Canberra, a relatively young city, settled in 1922 and gazetted as a division name in September 1928. It contained Canberra's first light-industrial area. In recent years this area has begun to be redeveloped as an entertainment and residential precinct. Other areas have been redeveloped with flats. It is now Canberra's most densely populated suburb.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button (available on our website)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, LJ HOOKER CANBERRA CITY does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises.
A copy of The Renting Book can be found at: https://justice.act.gov.au/renting-book
1 Garage space
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Braddon
Lifestyle in Braddon
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Braddon includes intercom, balcony, and dishwasher. Apply to rent 6/38 Mort Street, Braddon today!