6/38 Collingwood Street,
Paddington, QLD 4064
$2,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4568754
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern, Stylish Tri Level Townhouse in the heart of Paddington - Call Now to Inspect!!
This modern and stylish 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom Tri Level Townhouse is located in a boutique complex within walking distance to cafes and restaurants, Paddington Central, public transport and Rosalie Village.
The features of the property include:
- Air conditioned, open plan lounge room & kitchen as well as a separate dining room
- Private front entertaining balcony & rear balcony located on the middle level
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops & dishwasher
- Stylishly renovated bathroom
- Master bedroom includes air conditioning, ceiling fan, ensuite, built in wardrobe & private balcony
- 2nd bedroom includes ceiling fan & built in wardrobe
- Single remote controlled garage with internal access
- Internal laundry located in the garage
- Rear deck located off the garage
- Large storage or office area off the garage through to the back deck
*** TO REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION CLICK ON THE REQUEST AND INSPECTION TIME BUTTON *****
IMPORTANT! *** YOU MUST REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY***
ARRANGING AN INSPECTION
You can access the appointment page on www.realestate.com.au by clicking the REQUEST AN INSPECTION TIME button to the right or by sending us an email enquiry.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time then that inspection may not proceed.
So DONT MISS OUT book for an inspection time today!
We accept 1form applications which are online and convenient for you.
The tenant may be required to pay for the telephone line connection to the property.
DISCLAIMER: The information in this listing has not been verified and no warranty is given in respect to accuracy
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Paddington
Lifestyle in Paddington
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 6/38 Collingwood Street, Paddington. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: balcony, secure parking, and dishwasher.