6/38 Bishop Street,
Kingsville, VIC 3012
$1,260 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4533492
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 Bedroom Apartment in Great Location
This well-kept apartment offers 2 good sized bedrooms both with BIR's, a main bathroom with shower over bath separate toilet and laundry facilities.
The large living room fills with natural light, opening to a balcony, an updated and spacious kitchen with great amount of cupboard space and bench space.
Within walking distance to public transport, shops and cafes on your doorstep and Melbourne CBD only 9.1km away.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingsville
Lifestyle in Kingsville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 6/38 Bishop Street, Kingsville. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.