Cringila, NSW 2502
$1,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4226251
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This private and secure one-bedroom unit is located in a quiet street in the heart of Cringila, within walking distance to local shops. With public transport at your doorstep, you will have no need for a car.
Located at the back of the complex in a small block of 6 this unit has been freshly painted. Carpeted throughout with separate living room. The neat and tidy kitchenette offers lots of cupboard and bench space.
To complete the package there is a shared laundry, large shared backyard, and on-street parking
Due to regulations and zoning, this property is under the board house act and as a result is limited by the rules and regulations of a boarding house.
* Good sized bedroom
* Neat and tidy bathroom with bath
* Spacious kitchenette, no stove/oven included
* Shared laundry
* On-street parking
* Close to public transport and local shops
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cringila
Lifestyle in Cringila
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Cringila? 6/36 Monteith, Cringila could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.