6/35 Forsyth Street,
Kingsford, NSW 2032
$2,380 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3904971
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Tastefully Renovated Three Bedroom Apartment!
The apartment features an expansive living and dining area opening out onto the balcony, polished floor in the lounge room and dining, carpeted bedrooms - two with built ins, security building, new kitchen with stainless appliances including dishwasher, modern bathroom with separate bathtub and shower, separate toilet, internal laundry and lock up garage.
This spacious, tastefully renovated apartment presents a wonderful executive address. Quietly and conveniently positioned to local shops and buses, it enjoys a high-growth location and is just an easy walk to UNSW.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingsford
Lifestyle in Kingsford
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 6/35 Forsyth Street, Kingsford is unfurnished and available to rent.