6/35-37 Rodgers Street,
Kingswood, NSW 2747
$1,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3795789
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Centrally Located Unit
* Two bedroom unit with built-ins to both
* Neat bathroom with bath
* Light filled and spacious living area
* Modern kitchen with electric cooking
* Internal laundry
* Private balcony perfect for your morning coffee and night cap
* Centrally located to transport, shopping and facilities
* Applications will not be accepted unless the applicant has viewed the property and provided 100points of ID with their application form.
* Upon approval the successful applicant will be required to put a 1 weeks rent holding deposit to secure the premises within 2 hours.
* Sorry no pets
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingswood
Lifestyle in Kingswood
Picture yourself living at 6/35-37 Rodgers Street, Kingswood. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.