REDUCED $270.00 Per Week
6/34 Hampton Street,
Northam, WA 6401
$1,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2866206
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Nestled in with 7 other units, this unit is located in a quiet complex.
This property has a good sized lounge room with split system air conditioning which is both cooling and heating.
- Kitchen/Dining is combined with electric cooking.
- The master bedroom has built in robes right across one wall to ensure you have plenty of storage.
- Bathroom is of a good size with shower and vanity set.
- Large laundry with linen cupboard.
Wait until you step out to the back yard, it has a great semi enclosed patio area which steps down into a garden/lawn area. Shed is provided for tenants use.
Single carport adjoining with the neighbour, walking distance to the local high school.
You must register for the inspection so that you are informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to the scheduled viewing time. If no one registers for the inspection time - then that inspection time may not proceed.
To register please call our office on (08)9622 7007
PLEASE DO NOT GO ONTO THE PROPERTY WITHOUT AN AGENT FROM OUR OFFICE.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Northam
Lifestyle in Northam
Picture yourself living at 6/34 Hampton Street, Northam. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: shed, outdoor entertainment, and fully fenced.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how