6/32 Jubilee Street,
South Perth, WA 6151
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 7th December 2019
Rent ID: 1677181
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Low maintenance little gem, backing on to the Foreshore
This fully renovated unit is in a secure complex with a gated entry. The complex leads directly onto the Swan River Foreshore.
This stunning 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom property offers great features including,
• Appliances, including a dishwasher and washing machine
• Kitchen and bathroom cabinets have granite tops, with soft close doors and drawers
• Pantry with pull-out shelves
• Tiles in all living areas and carpets in bedrooms
• Bathroom / laundry has full height tiling, frame less shower screen
• Bedrooms have built in robes
• Storage - large linen cupboard inside and generous, lockable storage area outside.
• Fully maintained large communal garden areas
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning covering dining, kitchen and lounge room.
• 2 designated car bays
0.9km to Coles, 0.5km to Wesley College, close to South Perth Cafe Strip, 1.2km South Perth Primary School, Kensington Primary school 1.3km and 1.7km to Perth Zoo.
Close to train stations, 2.5km to Elizabeth Quay. 2.9km to Perth City, 2.km to Claisebrook and 3km to Victoria park.
Contact Sally on 9451 9566 or e-mail email@example.com for viewing times.
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for South Perth
Lifestyle in South Perth
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in South Perth? 6/32 Jubilee Street, South Perth could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how