6/32-36 Howard Street,
Box Hill, VIC 3128
$1,955 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4612221
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great Location in Box Hill Centre
This well-maintained, double storey townhouse is a short walk to Box Hill Central for markets, shops and restaurants. Easy access to the train station, bus and tram terminals. Conveniently located near Box Hill Institute, in the school zone of Box Hill High School and near Koonung Secondary College.
- Three carpeted bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
- One central bathroom and two toilets
- Quality kitchen with family / meals area, brand new electric oven and dishwasher
- Spacious living room with LED downlights and large glass doors to the garden
- Brand new blinds throughout
- Central ducted heating system and brand new A/C
- Separate laundry room
- One undercover carport
- Low maintenance private garden
Please contact our office on 9807 9522 for more information.
*CD REALTY UPDATE*
Please call for a private appointment.
When attending a Private Appointment, we request that you only attend if you are fit and healthy to do so and not under any self-isolation conditions. We request that you maintain a healthy distance from our team and refrain from touching any items/fixtures and doors within the property. You must wear a face mask and we will provide gloves and wipes for your appointment should you like to open any cupboards etc. We thank you in advance for your co operation.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Box Hill
Lifestyle in Box Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 6/32-36 Howard Street, Box Hill before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse on Rent.com.au.