6/30 Pier Street,
Glenelg South, SA 5045
Available 6th October 2021
Rent ID: 4560946
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious two bedroom unit in a secure group
This modern two bedroom unit is set in a small group with security gate access, giving you that extra peace of mind. Just moments away from the very popular Glenelg South, trendy Jetty Road and The Broadway.
What we love about this property:
- Two spacious bedrooms, main with built in robe
- Modern and open plan kitchen/lounge room, kitchen featuring Blanco gas oven and stainless steel dishwasher
- Reverse cycle split system airconditioning for year-round comfort
- Modern bathroom and laundry for your convenience
- Private rear courtyard and off street under cover car parking.
Don't miss your chance to secure this cozy little unit, with all the convenience of being within walking distance to the tram, shops and beach. Situated close to Glenelg Primary, and Brighton Secondary schools.
Bond - $2,190
Pets - Sorry, not allowed
Lease Term - 12+ months
Water Charges - Quarterly supply and water usage
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY?
Please submit an enquiry to register your details and be notified of all available inspection times plus receive our online application form.
To view and apply for our other available properties please visit www.ocre.com.au/rent
OUWENS CASSERLY - MAKE IT HAPPEN
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glenelg South
Lifestyle in Glenelg South
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 6/30 Pier Street, Glenelg South. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.