6/3 Queen Street,
Ashfield, NSW 2131
$1,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4331656
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Conveniently Located Two Bedroom
Situated in one of Ashfield's most convenient streets is this spacious two bedroom apartment offering a low maintenance living style and updated features. With only a moments stroll to Ashfield station, shops and local parks this apartment is sure to impress!
- Small boutique block of only six
- Open plan living and dining area with ample lighting
- Neat & tidy kitchen with gas cooking and an abundance of storage
- Spacious bedrooms with ample natural lighting
- Contemporary bathroom with internal laundry facilities
- Allocated lock-up garage included
APPLY NOW: https://t-app.com.au/harristripp
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please call or text Nathan Johnson 0427 284 559.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximise the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500 so far we have successfully introduced over 350 tenants to our properties in 2021 and continue to exceed our owners expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ashfield
Lifestyle in Ashfield
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Ashfield is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 6/3 Queen Street, Ashfield.