6/3 Lorne Avenue,
Kensington, NSW 2033
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3665091
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Walk to University of New South Wales
Bright and spacious 2 bedroom unit in security building, features include:
- Spacious lounge and dining area
- Polished floor boards throughout, plenty of natural light throughout
- Neat kitchen with electric stove and oven
- Well maintained bathroom
- Own laundry downstairs
- Balcony overlooking the pool
- Lock up garage
- Swimming pool facilities in the building
WALK TO UNSW, TRANSPORT and SHOPPING CENTRE.
Only minutes walk to shopping centre, transport and all amenities.
Pay NO BOND for this property using BondFree, ask agent or visit www.bondfree.com.au
Contact: Orazio 0400 170 141
Thank you for looking at one of our rental properties. Doesnt completely suit you?
Our friendly and experienced Property Manager Team is looking to provide top quality
property management services to all those in our neighbouring community.
Please give us a call with all your requirements so we can find a perfect match for you!
Ray White Maroubra | South Coogee
781 Anzac Parade, Maroubra NSW 2035
8347 6000 | www.rwre.com.au
0 Car spaces
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kensington
Lifestyle in Kensington
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 6/3 Lorne Avenue, Kensington. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: pool.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how