6/3 Knox Street,
Belmore, NSW 2192
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4032553
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Cheap as chips 2 Bedroom - Close to school & Shops - $270 PE
This top floor sun filled 2 bed unit is located within walking distance to schools and shops and only 10 minutes walk to Belmore Station.
- Tidy kitchen with GAS appliances
- Tidy bathroom
- Storage room off lounge
- Shared laundry
- Car space
TO APPLY GO TO OUR WEBSITE OR CONTACT US AND WE WILL SEND YOU A LINK.
Address: 6/3 Knox Street, Belmore
Price: $300 Per week
Contact: Youla on 0426 149 356 or 9750 9244
Keep up to date with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & You-tube!
IMPORTANT - When attending our Open Homes, you must adhere to the following:
- You must be wearing a face mask before entering the property
- You will be required to register your contact details with the Agent
- Maintain social distancing of 1.5M from the Agent & other attendees
- Sanitise your hands upon entry
- Refrain from touching anything inside the property
If you do not adhere to the above, you may be refused entry into the property.
We respectfully request the following people do NOT attend our open homes:
- Persons Feeling Unwell (fever, cough, sore throat, fatigue, difficulty breathing)
- Person (s) who have come back from overseas in the last 28 days
- Person (s) who have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19
If you feel unwell within 14 days of attending our inspections, please contact our office immediately on 9750 9244
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Belmore
Lifestyle in Belmore
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Belmore? 6/3 Knox Street, Belmore could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.