6/2A Dukinfield Street,
Bowen Hills, QLD 4006
$1,960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 18th December 2020
Rent ID: 4156950
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautiful Furnished Apartment
Booking an inspection is easy - Simply click on the grey " Book an Inspection Time" button. Choose your day and time of your choice.
PLEASE NOTE: Inspection times do not go ahead unless you register to attend.
- We accept 1 FORM applications - simply click "Apply Online".
- Applications are available on our website.
- Applications are available at viewing inspection.
- We work towards having applications processed within 24 to 48 business hours
This boutique apartment with a city view in the heart of one Brisbane's most ideal and vibrant locations! This apartment is perfectly positioned in a quiet elevated street on the border of Newstead and Bowen Hills. This cleverly designed, well-appointed open plan apartment boasts quality finishes throughout and offers an ease of living perfect for that inner city lifestyle.
- Fully furnished apartment
- 2 bed 2 bath 1 car
- Modern kitchen with ample storage and European appliances
- Open plan lounge and dining
- High ceilings
- Tiled flooring in the living
- Quality finishes throughout
FEATURES WE LOVE:
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Large master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Beautiful city framed windows and glass sliders
- Large Bathroom with stunning vanity and floor to ceiling tiling
- Secure single lock up garage with extra storage space
- Pet friendly subject to Body Corp approval
Located within 500m of the Bowen Hills train station and only 2km from the CBD you can park your car away and walk to the surrounding restaurants, cafes and bars. The Pointe is a brief 1.3km walk to the RNA showgrounds and also walking distance to other amenities which include the Gasworks in Newstead, James Street in New Farm and the Emporium complex. This boutique development offers a conventional floor plan with stylish finishes and fixtures.
** PLEASE NOTE PHOTO MAY BE OF OTHER UNITS IN THE COMPLEX **
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bowen Hills
Lifestyle in Bowen Hills
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 6/2A Dukinfield Street, Bowen Hills. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.