6/28 Hawthorne Street,
Woolloongabba, QLD 4102
$1,840 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4661504
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
...INCREDIBLE LOCATION - So Central - Everything at your fingertips
-You really will have the best of Brisbane right at your doorstep with this beautifully renovated 2 bedroom unit in the heart of Woolloongabba.
-The fabulous Kangaroo Point is only a short trip with endless activities including walking, running & bike rides along with the incredible rock-climbing wall.
- With the Bus Station only a few minutes' walk, there's no need for a car to tackle the city commute or visit the incredible restaurants & entertainment the area has to offer.
- Just a 5 minute walk to the Coles Gabba Central and Hotel.
- Selection of restaurants and cafes.
- Walk into the city or Southbank to work
Some of the many features include:
- 2 bedrooms
- Modern bathroom
- Spacious Open plan living
- Modern kitchen
- Split System Air Conditioning in living area
- Split System Air Conditioning in main bedroom
- Fan in the second bedroom
- Bosch Clothes Dryer
- Personal Clothes Line
Be sure not to miss out on this incredible property! For more information contact the Agent, Linda Gribbin
St Joseph's Primary SchoolPrimaryCatholic0.55 km
East Brisbane State SchoolPrimaryGovernment0.66 km
Dutton Park State SchoolPrimaryGovernment0.81 km
St Laurence's CollegeCombinedCatholic0.85 km
Somerville HouseCombinedIndependent1.01 km
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Woolloongabba
Lifestyle in Woolloongabba
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 6/28 Hawthorne Street, Woolloongabba. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: remote garage, secure parking, and dishwasher.