6/28 Harold Street,
Hawthorn East, VIC 3123
$1,955 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3097265
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Location, location, location!
This residence is situated witihin well maintained complex in a spectacular location surrounded by countless local amenities. The property is walking distance to Camberwell Train Station, Camberwell Rd an Burke Rd trams. Additionally, the property boasts a short walk too Camberwell Shopping Precinct, Coles, and countless nearby dining options.
- Large kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, including dishwasher
- Generous lounge area with split system heating and cooling
- Two generous bedrooms
- Central bathroom with shower over bath
- EURO style laundry
- Off-street parking for two vehicles
- Private courtyard
Arranging an inspection is easy.
To book a time to inspect, simply click on 'Email Agent' to arrange.
By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hawthorn East
Lifestyle in Hawthorn East
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Hawthorn East? 6/28 Harold Street, Hawthorn East could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.