6/27 Warialda Street,
Kogarah, NSW 2217
$1,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4374406
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CLOSE TO KOGARAH TRAIN STATION & SHOPS
Sunny first floor 2 bedroom unit with lock up garage. Ideally located to local schools, shops and Kogarah Train Station. Other features include.
* 2 good sized rooms with built in wardrobes.
* Modern kitchen and tidy bathroom
* Private balcony.
* Share laundry
* Close to Parks, Schools and Kogarah Town Centre.
***TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY YOU MUST REGISTER YOUR INTEREST***
Registering allows us to advise you of time changes and cancellations.
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kogarah
Lifestyle in Kogarah
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Kogarah is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 6/27 Warialda Street, Kogarah.