6/26 Buxton Street,
Ascot, QLD 4007
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 26th March 2021
Rent ID: 3798193
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Near New 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Ground Floor Apartment !
This luxurious near new apartment in Ardan @ Ascot is waiting to be enjoyed! As soon as you enter the property you will notice the high-quality finishes, including European appliances, stone bench tops and a gourmet kitchen. Featuring an open plan design and an abundance of natural light & ventilation in every room, you will be living comfortably all year round!
* Stunning and very spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment
* Open plan indoor areas flow to large private courtyard perfect for entertaining friends and family
* Designer kitchen with European appliances and generous bench space
* Air-conditioning in living and master bedroom, ceiling fans in both bedrooms
* Internal laundry with dryer included
* Lift access
* One secure car park space
* Security entry with intercom access
Contact me for an inspection today!
***HOW TO ARRANGE AN INSPECTION***
To book a time to inspect this property with one of our friendly staff, simply click on the Book An Inspection Time button on this advertisement. By registering your details, you will be automatically informed of any upcoming inspections, changes or cancellations.
It is important that you register your details as unfortunately should you not register these we will be unable to advise if any changes that are made to these times
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ascot
Lifestyle in Ascot
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 6/26 Buxton Street, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Ascot. This unfurnished property includes courtyard, intercom, and outdoor entertainment and will welcome your furry friends.