6/25 Mort Street,
Shortland, NSW 2307
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1804111
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two Bedroom Townhouse
This beautifully finished off, two bedroom Townhouse has an abundance of space and features all the mod cons you would expect to create a comfortable, quiet lifestyle.
- Open plan, combined lounge and dining area complete with air conditioning
- Stunning kitchen with stainless steel gas cooking, dishwasher and Ceasarstone Bench tops
- Spacious internal laundry that walks through to the garage with remote controlled door
- There is a second, open air, designated car space with this townhouse.
- Low maintenance, flat grassed courtyard area
- Two generous sized bedrooms, both with built ins and ceiling fans
- Main bathroom has shower, toilet and vanity
- 3rd W.C servicing downstairs area
Pets will be considered upon application.
To view any of our available properties either in person or via video tour, you must first register your details by clicking on the contact agent/book now button on the website you are visiting. If a physical open house is available you will be sent the date and time of the inspection and you will be invited to register your attendance. Strict social distancing rules will apply at all properties open for inspection. If a video tour is available for the property, a link to the tour will be provided to you via email/text once you register your details.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Shortland
Lifestyle in Shortland
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 6/25 Mort Street, Shortland. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how