6/25 Key Street,
Morningside, QLD 4170
$1,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 12th November 2021
Rent ID: 4602147
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
TWO BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE
WANT TO LIVE IN THE MOST UNIQUE TOWNHOUSE IN MORNINGSIDE?
TWO BEDROOM, TWO LEVEL TOWNHOUSE
* POLISHED CONCRETE FLOORS DOWNSTAIRS
* POLISHED TIMBER FLOORS UPSTAIRS
* EXPOSED TIMBER SLAT STAIRWELL
* BESSER BLOCK and PINE WALLS FEATURED THROUGHOUT
* KITCHEN WITH DISHWASHER
* MIRRORED BUILT-INS TO BEDROOMS
* MASTER WITH ENSUITE and STUDY NOOK
* BOTH BATHROOMS FEATURE ROMAN-STYLE BATH
* SMALL, EASY-CARE GRASSED COURTYARD
* SINGLE CARPORT
ENVIRONMENTALLY CONSCIOUS DURING DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION, THE PROPERTY ALSO FEATURES INSTANTANEOUS GAS HOT WATER, RAINWATER TANKS, AND CEILING FANS.
SORRY, NO PETS.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Morningside
Lifestyle in Morningside
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse. 6/25 Key Street, Morningside is unfurnished and available to rent.