6/25 Gardiner Street,
Alderley, QLD 4051
$620 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 18th August 2022
Rent ID: 3684094
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Affordable Student Accommodation in Alderley
Click "Book Inspection" button now to book your viewing - you MUST register and confirm in order to finalise a viewing time
This two storey, fully renovated home features 8 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, air conditioning for summer and a fully equip kitchen. It is located close to the City, train stations, bus stops and supermarkets. With a large veranda you can relax of an afternoon overlooking the massive backyard.
This room is huge and comes fully furnished. It has a near new high quality bed & mattress, desk, chair, block out blinds, pedestal fan and wardrobe. All utilities are included in the rent and internet is provided as a FREE service so not extra cost to you!
A linen service is provided once a month where new bed sheets will be provided. This service also comes with a room clean which is all included in the rent
Education Facilities Close by:
- Royal Brisbane Hospital (Herston) 5. 7kms
- QUT (Kelvin Grove) (Victoria Park Rd) 5. 3kms
- Kellys College 6. 0kms (171 Elizabeth St)
- JCU (349 Queen Street) 7. 1 kms
- Sarina Russo (82 Ann Street) 6. 4 kms
- Griffith University (South Bank) (Russell Street) 7. 0kms
- QUT Gardens Point (2 George Street) 8. 1kms
- Shafston College (Shafston Avenue) 10. 9km
- UQ St Lucia 11. 8Kms, Axiom College 5. 7km
Shopping Close by:
- Coles Supermarket 0. 22km
- Alderley Fruit Market 0. 25km
- BI-LO 0. 25km
- Night Owl Convenience Store 0. 77km.
- Shops/restaurants nearby: Pizza Hut 0. 31km, Coffee Shop 0. 31km, Alderley Arms Hotel 0. 42km, Word Bookstore 0. 59km
- Closest Bus Stop Bus route 390
- Stop 29, Samford Rd (F/S Pratt St)
- Stop 27, 66 Samford Rd (F/S Musgrave Tce.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Alderley
Lifestyle in Alderley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 6/25 Gardiner Street, Alderley. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.