6/24 Smythe Street,
Merrylands, NSW 2160
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4152013
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Big Inside and Out
Near new, ground floor, two bedroom "townhouse". Massive outdoor area including undercover courtyard and lawns. Tiled living areas bathed in natural light. Both bedrooms have built-in wardrobes, main bedroom has ensuite. Gourmet kitchen with top quality stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and gas cooktop. Security building with intercom and security parking. Comfortable with reverse cycle air conditioning and gas outlets for heating if required. Less than one block from Railway and close to shopping, restaurants, cafes and sporting facilities. Inspections by appointment. Call Chris on 0419681141 to book your inspection.
1 Garage space
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Merrylands
Lifestyle in Merrylands
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 6/24 Smythe Street, Merrylands. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.