6/23 Montrose Street,
Quakers Hill, NSW 2763
$2,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th July 2021
Rent ID: 4447605
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Easy-care townhouse living in an unbeatable location
Treat yourself to easy-care living with this beautiful three-bedroom townhouse set within a well-maintained complex. This is a chance to enjoy the space, privacy and feel of a standalone home paired with the low maintenance of a villa-inspired abode.
The layout is bright and modern with on-trend flooring, a neutral colour scheme and plenty of natural light, ready for you to simply move in and enjoy. A well-equipped kitchen with gas cooking and a dishwasher will delight the home chef while the avid entertainer will adore the covered patio with views over the yard with artificial turf and a mature lemon and orange tree.
LED downlights, air-conditioning and ceiling fans ensure complete comfort and there is an attached single garage, plus off-street parking. You will live only a short walk from a host of amenities include the Quakers Hill train station and local shops.
- Available: End of June 2021
- Pets: Sorry, no pets
- Internal laundry with plenty of space
- Light-filled 3 bedroom Townhouse
- Open-plan living, plus an upper-level loft
- A great kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher
- Rear covered patio and no-maintenance yard
- A/C, LED downlights and ceiling fans throughout
- A single garage, plus off-street parking
- Excellent location close to the train station
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Quakers Hill
Lifestyle in Quakers Hill
Picture yourself living at 6/23 Montrose Street, Quakers Hill. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: courtyard, dishwasher, and air-conditioning.