6/23 Blenheim Street,
Randwick, NSW 2031
Rent ID: 4110388
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT IN THE HEART OF RANDWICK!
Situated in a quiet tree lined street this top floor two bedroom apartment is set in a security building and conveniently located being only a short walk to Randwick village. Light filled living area, neat kitchen, two balconies and lockup garage.
The apartment is a few minutes walk from:
- The University of New South Wales (2 min)
- Prince of Wales Hospital (2 min)
- Sydney Children's Hospital (2 min)
- Randwick shopping Centre (2 min)
- The Spot Randwick with its cafes, restaurants and much more (4 min)
- Public transport (2 min)
- Centennial Parklands (10 min walk)
- beaches (15 min walk)
- 6km to CBD
- 6 or 12 month lease
- Inspections by Appointment (Contact Gosh Moodliar 0406 110 873)
Arranging an inspection is easy!
To book a time to inspect, simply click on Book an Inspection Time or Email Agent to book instantly using our online system.
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Randwick
Lifestyle in Randwick
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 6/23 Blenheim Street, Randwick. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.