6/22 Bellevue Road,
Bellevue Hill, NSW 2023
$2,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 13th December 2021
Rent ID: 4664099
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CLASSIC, CHARMING & CONVENIENT
** IF YOU WISH TO ATTEND OUR OPEN INSPECTIONS, PLEASE BRING MASKS ALONG WITH YOU **
The idyllic surrounds of Cooper Park create a tranquil and relaxing backdrop to this custom refurbished Art Deco apartment. Secluded from the road to the whisper-quiet rear of the charming Havenhurst, a secure block of 14, it combines classic charm with contemporary chic in the heart of Bellevue Hill village. Wonderfully private yet so convenient, it's footsteps to cafes, delis and shops and near to Bondi Junction station and with close proximity to cosmopolitan Double Bay.
- Secure boutique block with a prized park setting
- Hidden from the road, charming garden entry
- 2 private double bedrooms, with built-ins
- Living/dining framed by leafy treescape surrounds
- Bespoke stainless steel gas kitchen with dishwasher
- Chic Italian mosaic tiled bathroom with a bath
- Entry hall with parquet floors
- Reverse cycle air, picture windows, secure entry
- Internal laundry
The Area - Bellevue Hill
The grandeur and beauty of sprawling estate homes is what defines this prestigious neighbourhood. Bellevue Hill is where Sydney's high rollers retreat to, to bask in the serenity of this quiet hillside suburb. But when they choose to, they can be amongst world-class beaches, shopping and dining within minutes.
1. To ensure your inspection of this property, you must register. If you do not register, the inspection may not be confirmed. By registering you will be automatically advised of any changes, updates or future inspections.
2. To book an inspection click on the book inspection option on this page.
3. If there are no inspection times advertised/available, please continue to register your details and you will be notified as soon as an inspection time is available.
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries, some images may vary from property and advertisement. Condition of premises is as per seen at inspections/ open homes. Availability date and lease commencement dates are subject to change due to availability of contractors and administration processes. **
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bellevue Hill
Lifestyle in Bellevue Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Bellevue Hill could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 6/22 Bellevue Road, Bellevue Hill today!