6/21 Harrison Street,
Cremorne, NSW 2090
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th November 2020
Rent ID: 4115541
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two Bedroom Apartment In A Well Maintained Security Complex
This private, neat and tidy two bedroom apartment is located in a well maintained security complex. Offering quiet surrounds and a leafy outlook and located in the Neutral Bay Public School catchment area.
Property features include:
- Open plan living
- Spacious kitchen with electric cooking
- Recently laid carpet throughout
- Balcony off living area
- Two bedrooms, main with built in wardrobes
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Internal laundry
- Lock up garage with storage
Tucked away from the noise yet moments' walk to Military Rd, shops and public transport. Main bus line direct to Wynyard train Station with only one stop.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from Opendoor Property Management trading as Di Jones Lower North Shore. You will then receive a remittance from OPENDOOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, to confirm receipt of your deposit.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cremorne
Lifestyle in Cremorne
Picture yourself living at 6/21 Harrison Street, Cremorne. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.