6/21 Curtis Street,
Norman Park, QLD 4170
$1,840 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3397116
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious and Air conditioned Two Bed, Two Bath Unit
Curtis Street in Norman Park is located in a quiet cul-de-sac with acres of parkland at the end of the street.
Beautifully appointed and in an elevated location on the first floor of this pet friendly building, the attention to detail is unmistakable.
This stunning residence features:
- Tongue and Groove timber flooring throughout
- Artusi stainless steel appliances including gas cook top
- Stone benchtops and integrated wine fridge
- Soft closing drawers on all cabinetry
- Ample pantry storage and bench space
- Large laundry room with dryer and linen cupboard
- Instantaneous gas hot water system
- Airconditioned living and master bedroom
- Security screens on living windows
- Ceiling fans in both bedrooms
The large open plan living and dining space opens onto a private and tranquil Alfresco balcony.
With a sleek and spacious kitchen complete with Artusi appliances including gas cook top - this is heaven for the home chef.
The master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite opens onto the private balcony. A second bedroom and guest bathroom are both spacious and luxurious
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Norman Park
Lifestyle in Norman Park
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 6/21 Curtis Street, Norman Park. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: courtyard, deck, and intercom.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how