6/20 Kingston Avenue,
West Perth, WA 6005
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1102158
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
WEST PERTH PROPERTY FOR RENT
CENTRAL, RENOVATED and SPACIOUS
Central, Renovated and Spacious! This apartment is located just a 5 minute walk from the Leederville cafe strip. Offering reverse cycle air conditioning, built in robes to the spacious master suite, security screens, a great sized kitchen with plenty of bench space plus your own private balcony! It is the perfect apartment for anyone looking to settle in amongst the relaxed Leederville atmosphere.
- Two bedrooms, main with built in robe
- One bathroom
- Recently renovated with new floor coverings and fresh paint
- Open plan living/dining looking out to balcony
- Great sized kitchen with gas cooking and good bench and cupboard space
- Reverse cycle air conditioning to living area
- Combined bathroom and laundry with separate toilet
- Private balcony with lovely tree outlook
- Garage parking for 1 car
Don't miss the opportunity to be within close Proximity to the Leederville oval (Medibank Stadium), Oxford Street Cafe Strip, Central Tafe, Beatty Park, Len Fletcher Sports Pavilion, Lake Monger reserve and City West.
HOW TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY
Arranging inspections is easy!
Simply go to our website: www.mresidential.com.au and click the Book' button for that rental property. You can then enter your details and choose an inspection day and time that suits.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West Perth
Lifestyle in West Perth
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 6/20 Kingston Avenue, West Perth before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how