6/20-22 Lade Street,
Gaythorne, QLD 4051
$1,540 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4088811
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Unit
Welcome to your new home!
What there is to love:
- Open plan living with alfresco flow to covered balcony
- Modern galley style kitchen offers servery window to balcony and quality appliances including dishwasher
- Split system air conditioning throughout
- Main bedroom offers ensuite
- Both bedrooms have ceiling fans and built in robes
- Main bathroom is 2 way and is accessible from bedroom 2
- Covered single car park
Just 8 kilometres from the CBD and only 270 metres to the Gaythorne Train Station, this property would suit a commuter who wishes to leave the car at home. With the local cafe precinct in easy reach for Sunday Brunch, you will wonder how you ever lived anywhere else! Kedron Brook Bikeway is within walking distance and Brookside Shopping Centre is a 5 minute drive away.
READY TO APPLY NOW?
All applications are completed online via SNUG**, please click on the below link and enter the street address to apply:
**NOTE: If there are multiple applicants, the primary applicant must first apply and then nominate the other applicants who will be sent an application link via email to join the tenancy application for the property.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gaythorne
Lifestyle in Gaythorne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 6/20-22 Lade Street, Gaythorne. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: balcony, outdoor entertainment, and dishwasher.