6/2 Namatjira Drive,
Weston, ACT 2611
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4082833
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious 2 bedroom apartment in the heart of Weston Creek
**To assist with your visit to our open home, please download the Tenantapp to ensure you are up to date with all property information**
COVID 19 Update:
Below is our process for inspecting this rental property.
1. Register your details through the BOOK INSPECTION BUTTON or TENANTAPP, and arrange a time to inspect
2. In order to qualify for this open home we require you and any additional attendees to provide photo ID and contact details
3. Once you have confirmed your attendance you will be SMSed the link to the application form.
*** IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION OR SHOW YOUR PHOTO ID AT THE OPEN HOME YOU WILL NOT BE GRANTED ACCESS TO THIS PROPERTY***
Don't miss the opportunity to secure this as new 2 bedroom Ensuite apartment in a unique location. Nestled behind trees on the edge of the Cooleman Court shopping precinct, this top floor, spacious apartment boasts open plan living with a northerly aspect. Take advantage of having all necessities at your fingertips and walk to the local shopping center which offers grocery stores, retail shops, award winning cafTs and so much more.
The expansive living area has plenty of room for a large living space and dining furniture, along with the handy addition of a study nook. Step out onto the north facing balcony and soak up the sun sitting amongst the tree tops The living area is overlooked by a well equipped kitchen with stone bench tops, an abundance of bench space, stainless steel appliances and the inclusion of a dishwasher.
Features of this apartment include:
- Large bedrooms with built in robes, with an Ensuite off the main.
- Main bathroom with a full size bath, separate shower.
- Laundry space including a dryer.
- The split system in the living room will keep you comfortable year round.
- The building also has restricted entry.
- Two underground car spaces are allocated to the unit an addition to a storage area.
Lease length: 12 months preferred
This central Weston creek location is just a short drive from all major shopping and employment hubs and right around the bend from the bus stop.
No animals/pets are permitted without express written consent from the lessor. If you intend to request consent, please include details of your pet in the application form. Note: Additional forms may need to be completed.
Upon entering the 'BOOK INSPECTION' page, please register your details, even if no open times are displayed and you will be automatically advised of the next available open time.
To apply for this property, please go to the listing page on allhomes.com.au or civium.com.au and click on the "apply for this property" button. Using this method will guarantee that your application form is received. Applications can be sent to email@example.com.
*EER is the Energy Efficiency Rating. An EER rating can be issued anytime from 1997. We advise you check the issue date of an EER, if the rating is of importance to you when choosing a property. Where N/A is noted, this is because the property has not had an EER assessment since 1997 onwards.
While all care has been taken in compiling this information, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties should rely on their own investigations to validate any information provided.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Weston
Lifestyle in Weston
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Weston is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 6/2 Namatjira Drive, Weston.