6/2 Hertford Street,
St Kilda East, VIC 3183
$2,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3948511
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Homely living & lifestyle right at your door
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE-DETAILS BELOW**
Fabulous apartment ideally located in a quiet street within moments to trams for CBD access & cafes of Carlisle street. This striking and spacious second floor apartment comprises:
- Secure intercom entry with wide hallway and loads of built-in cupboards
- Enormous modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including electric oven, gas cooktop and dishwasher, ample storage and adjoining meals area
- Light and bright living room with access to balcony
- Master bedroom & second bedroom both with built-in robes
- Third double bedroom
- Large central bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Spacious separate laundry
- Additional features include: Wall heaters & reverse cycle air conditioning
- Undercover car park for 1 car
Inspection is a must!!
Arranging an inspection is simple!
To book a time to inspect, click on the Virtual Tour or Email Agent link and follow the prompts.
By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates or changes to your appointment.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Kilda East
Lifestyle in St Kilda East
Other apartments in
St Kilda East
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in St Kilda East? 6/2 Hertford Street, St Kilda East could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.