$360 - $390 By Negotiation
6/18 Belmore Street,
Burwood, NSW 2134
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4298759
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Ideally Located 2 Bedroom Apartment with Parking
This well presented 2 bedroom apartment is located in a well maintained building, only moments walk to Burwood Train station. The apartment offers a sunny loungeroom with balcony, modern kitchen and central bathroom, 2 good sized bedrooms and a car space.
- Available Now
- Lease Term 6 Months
- Pets will not be considered
Would you like to Inspect?
Due to COVID-19 we will require all tenants that attend an inspection to register their details with our office. You can save time at the inspection and pre-register now by completing the following:
1. Click on the BOOK INSPECTION button available on our website www.burwood.ljhooker.com.au or on www.realestate.com.au
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. Tenants registered will also be informed of any changes made to inspections.
DISCLAIMER: This advertisement contains information provided by third parties. While all care is taken to ensure otherwise, LJ Hooker Burwood does not make any representation as to the accuracy of the information contained in the advertisement. LJ Hooker Burwood does not accept any responsibility or liability and recommends that any client make their own investigations and enquiries. All images are indicative of the property only.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burwood
Lifestyle in Burwood
6/18 Belmore Street, Burwood, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Burwood.