6/18 Avon Road,
Dee Why, NSW 2099
$2,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 18th July 2020
Rent ID: 1236831
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
" Size, Lifestyle & Location "
FOR RENT: Private & spacious north east facing apartment situated in a well maintained building in prime beachside location. Generously sized with private leafy outlook.
FEATURES: Well sized lounge & dining area flowing to all weather balcony, two large bedrooms with built ins, Pristine kitchen with loads of cupboard space, sparkling bathroom (separate bath & shower), separate toilet, internal laundry
PARKING: Lock up garage
PETS: Small pets may be considered upon applying
* 10 minute 700 metre walk to B-Line Stop
* 5 minute walk to waves of Dee Why Beach
* Bus stop 500m walk to Wynyard
* Dee Why Public School / Cromer Campus High School Catchment
* Westfield Warringah Mall 10 minutes by car
* Manly 15 minutes by car
For more information call Emma 9981 9422
TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY YOU MUST REGISTER YOUR INTEREST.
Go to www.doylespillane.com.au or click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dee Why
Lifestyle in Dee Why
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit. 6/18 Avon Road, Dee Why is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how