6/17 Richardson Street,
South Perth, WA 6151
$1,240 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 26th February 2020
Rent ID: 1219144
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
UNIT FOR RENT IN SOUTH PERTH
PACK YOUR SUITCASE - YOU ARE MOVING!!
CHECK OUT THE VIDEO TOUR!!
All you will need is your suitcase when you decide to call this fully furnished and equipped apartment your new home.
Great location with walking distance to Mends Street and Mends Street jetty where you can catch the ferry across to the city.
Opposite Richardson Park and the Zoo at the end of your road.
- Two bedrooms both with robes
- One bathroom
- Fully furnished and equipped
- Open plan kitchen and living area
- Living area is a great size
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Private enclosed balcony with a lovely outlook overlooking Richardson Park
- Lovely well maintained complex
- Parking for 1 car
Fabulous location with a short walk to the popular caf and restaurant strip of Mends Street and the iconic Windsor Hotel.
Every option of transport close by from freeway entries, public transport and the ferry.
HOW TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY
Arranging inspections is easy!
Simply go to our website: www.mresidential.com.au and click the Book' button for that rental property. You can then enter your details and choose an inspection day and time that suits.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for South Perth
Lifestyle in South Perth
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in South Perth? 6/17 Richardson Street, South Perth could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how