6/17 Mcmillan Avenue,
Sandringham, NSW 2219
$1,840 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 5th October 2021
Rent ID: 4565361
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Sun filled beachside living
Enjoy all of the benefits of beachside living from this bright and sunny top floor apartment located in a small boutique style building of just 6 apartments.
- Two good sized bedrooms, main with built-in wardrobe
- Spacious kitchen with electric appliances and ample cupboard space
- Neat bathroom with bathtub, internal laundry
- Sunny balcony and single lock-up control garage
- Spacious living and dining area, carpet throughout
- Short walk to Peter Depina Park and Dolls Point beach.
- Register for inspections via 'email agent' or 'book inspection'
- Otherwise we cannot notify you of any inspection changes
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sandringham
Lifestyle in Sandringham
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 6/17 Mcmillan Avenue, Sandringham. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.