6/16 Trundle Street,
Enoggera, QLD 4051
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 18th February 2020
Rent ID: 2596337
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
TOP FLOOR 2 BEDROOM UNIT - LOCATION PLUS
Located only 200m from Enoggera train station with easy access to local shops, restaurants and supermarkets, this top floor 2 bedroom unit is perfect for professional singles or couples alike.
* 2 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
* Main bathroom with shower and bath
* Large lounge room opening onto the good sized balcony with great views
* Good size kitchen
* Tandem lockup garage
* Ceiling fans
Perfect also for Army staff or those who are based at Enoggera Barracks. Only 6km to the CBD.
To book an inspection, simply click on "BOOK INSPECTION" or "REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION" and select your time or call 07 3256 1600. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Don't delay! Apply online through our website:- www.clarkrealty.com.au/rent/helping-you-rent/
License No. 3381782
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Enoggera
Lifestyle in Enoggera
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
6/16 Trundle Street, Enoggera, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Enoggera.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how