6/15 Mckinley Avenue,
Malvern, VIC 3144
$1,847 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4248087
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Completely Refurbished Two Bedroom Flat in a Quiet Neighbourhood
This two bedroom flat has been completed refurbished with a fresh coat of paint, new carpets, updated kitchen and modern bathroom.
It is located within walking distance to Cabrini Hospital, Malvern Train Station, Malvern Central and Glenferrie Road shops. Some of Melbourne's best restaurants and cafes are at the end of the street.
- Spacious lounge / dining area with heater and air conditioner
- Shower over bath
- Built-in robes in both bedrooms
- Taps in kitchen for washing machine
- Communal laundry
- Under-cover off-street parking.
Rent: $1847.00 per calendar month, $425.00 per week
Please note : Open for inspections are subject to register of interest. Failure to confirm your attendance may result in the open being cancelled without notification. To register your interest, please click the EMAIL AGENT button and enter your details. We will respond as soon as possible. All phone enquiries will be answered during business hours only.
We will conduct the inspection in accordance with the current COVID guidelines.
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Malvern
Lifestyle in Malvern
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit. 6/15 Mckinley Avenue, Malvern is unfurnished and available to rent.