6/15-19 Boundary Street,
Darlinghurst, NSW 2010
Rent ID: 4544236
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SUPERB STUDIO IN "THE BLOCK", ONE OF SYDNEY'S BEST WAREHOUSE CONVERSIONS. EXCELLENT LOCATION.
Located in one of Rushcutter's Bay's loveliest positions on a tree-lined street leading directly to Rushcutters Bay parklands and marina, this enviable studio apartment is as good as it gets. Situated in The Block, this is one of the East's best warehouse conversions designed by award-winning architects Allen Jack + Cottier. There is a magnificent sense of space in this apartment due to high ceilings and large picture windows that immerse the interior with natural light. The spacious living and dining is complemented by a modern kitchen, well equipped with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher. The generous bedroom area continues the sense of spaciousness. Additional features include a chic, all white bathroom of good proportions and an internal laundry with dryer.
The popularity of The Block is well known by tenants. It has a huge common grassed garden, stylish security foyer with two lifts, a building manager and is excellently maintained. This is certainly one of the Inner East's most desirable locations, where Rushcutters Bay, Paddington and Darlinghurst converge. Enjoy nearby renowned cafes, restaurants, bars, movie theatres, designer boutiques and galleries. And with the CBD and public transport so close by, life couldn't be easier.
- Located in Allen Jack + Cottier's designer warehouse conversion, "The Block"
- Rushcutter's Bay's extensive parklands and marina just down the road
- Leafy views to Paddington's charming terraces
- Magnificent sense of space with high ceilings and large picture windows
- Modern designer kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances including
- Chic, all white bathroom
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Security foyer, building manager, excellently maintained building
- Huge common grassed garden
- One of Inner East's most desirable locations where Rushcutters Bay, Paddington and Darlinghurst converge
- CBD and public transport very close by
N.B. Photos are of a similar apartment.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Darlinghurst
Lifestyle in Darlinghurst
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Darlinghurst is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 6/15-19 Boundary Street, Darlinghurst.